Spirit Yachts 60DH
Lead broker - Alex Grabau
Tel: +44 (0)1590 673715
Without doubt one of the prettiest yachts afloat anywhere in the world today, the Spirit Yachts 60 Deck House strikes the perfect balance between classic style, modern performance, practicality, short-handed abilities and interior comfort. In this respect she has no peers.
Designed by Sean McMillan and hand-crafted in the UK for the very finest timbers, with ultra-modern aspects where needed, SPIRIT OF RANI was first launched in 2013 and has remained in the same ownership ever since. Her demanding and experienced owner had a specific design brief to create a yacht that would be easy to sail single or twin handed, could perform well on the racecourse and most importantly, would stop people in the tracks as they walk the dock. SPIRIT OF RANI fulfilled all these targets and more.
Built regardless of cost, employing the best of everything available, SPIRIT OF RANI boasts a fantastic specification, highlights of which include:-
• Douglas Fir and Khaya Mahogany planking, epoxy bonded with 12 coats of Durapox and 6 coats of Awlcraft 2000 clear epoxy varnish to create a haed-wearing, long-lived mirror wood finish.
• Raised deck house profile with upper and lower saloons. Upper navigation station for all-weathers navigation and excellent 360 degrees outward vision.
• Traditional interior construction in Mahogany with extensive use of solid timbers
• Lead bulbed performance keel with 38% ballast ratio and epoxy carbon sheathed blade rudder
• Steyr 100hp diesel engine with wet exhaust system
• Mastervolt electrics with twin chargers, inverter and galvanic isolator
• Battery banks replaced 2018
• Mastervolt Whipser 8kva generator
• Seafresh 220vAC reverse osmosis watermaker
• Webasto reverse cycle air-conditioning system
• 2x Fridges and freezer
• Electric freshwater flush heads
• B&G navigation equipment with 20/20 displays in cockpit, 4G radar and Simrad plotters above and below decks
• WiFi antenna
• Bose speaker system and TV and amplified mast antenna
• Custom Spars carbon fibre rig with Harken battencars and Switch track for easier mainsail handling
• Electric genoa furling with sub-deck furler
• Harken electric winch package in polished stainless steel
• Furling reacher sail
• ONE Sails sail package
• Tender and outboard
Beautifully kept and fastidiously maintained, SPIRIT OF RANI is now offered to make way for a smaller day/weekender and is priced substantially below a new-build project price.