Nautor Swan 57 Ketch
Launched in May 1978 as hull No.1 of 49 built between 1978 and 1984, LENA II (originally named SCUTTLEBUTT) has been in her current Finnish ownership since 1994 and has had just three owners since new. Continually and sympathetically upgraded over the years, LENA II has been very lightly used over the last seasons and has arguably seen more polishing to her resplendent blue topsides than sailing.
LENA II represents a unique opportunity to acquire an iconic S&S Swan ketch that is eminently usable in today’s environment. Perfect for anything and everything from circumnavigations, fast ARC crossings, classic Swan regattas to simply relaxed family cruising around the Archipelago, LENA II has it all.
Her specification highlights include:-
• Easily-managed ketch-rig version
• Updated 2.25m cruising keel with bulb profile
• Blue painted topsides
• Teak deck replaced - 2015
• Replacement Nanni 85hp engine from 2016 with just 200hrs run
• Newly fitted battery banks
• Webasto diesel cabin heating
• Versatile four cabin interior layout with up to 11 berths
• Cutter rigged with furling genoa and staysail
• Electric primary winches