Alfred Mylne 75 Bermudan Yawl
Tel: +34 675 236 174
Designed by Alfred Mylne, ANALIA was built in 1925 by the Berthon Boat Company in Lymington to Lloyds Register Maltese Cross and launched as ‘MAIRIE’. Yawl rigged, and with wonderful classic lines, ANALIA is thoroughly capable ocean sailor, although in recent years, has shown her prowess on the Mediterranean Classic circuit with entries in the Puig Regatta, Ramón Peña Trophy and the Panerai Regattas.
Completely refitted in 2011 to restore and update her systems and structure, ANALIA is now the perfect ‘turnkey’ opportunity for anyone looking to enjoy the 2020 season in unparalleled style and comfort.
Acquired by her present owner in 2010, ANALIA was moved to Barcelona and under the technical guidance of the prestigious naval architects Barracuda Yacht Design, a complete refit/renovation/update programme was completed. Highlights of this included:-
· Fabrication of a new teak deck identical to the original (allowing preservation of all the original elements and features including the Marconi deck gear).
· Full hull planking refit with epoxy sheathing.
· Various deck hardware upgraded
· New anchoring system
· Conversion to full a/c power
· Underwater lighting
· Fabrication of new ensuite crew quarters
· Fabrication of new guest cabin
· Redesign of technical rooms
· Revised sail plan with re-designed bowsprit