Nautor Swan 46
One of the most popular Swan models in Nautor’s history, 109 of the German Frers designed Swan 46’s were built between 1983 and 1997, with LENA III being Hull No.47 out of 81 MkI’s built.
Designed as one of the very first Swans to be built with cruising in mind rather than racing, the Swan 46 model has proven herself over the years to be a fantastic short-handed bluewater cruiser as well as performing extremely well on the race course, winning the prestigious Rolex Swan World Cup in 1990 and the Rolex Swan European Regatta in 1992.
LENAS’s specification highlights include:-
· Owner’s cabin layout with twin staterooms and full beam aft cabin with centreline double berth.
· 2.00m reduced draft bulbed keel
· Lewmar self-tailing winch package plus upgraded Andersen electric cockpit winches
· Furling staysail
· Battened mainsail system
· Gennaker with removable pole
· Raymarine instruments with radar and chart plotter