Tel: +31 641 486879
MALLEMOK is one beneficial owner example of the Rob Humphreys designed performance aft cockpit cruiser from Elan Yachts in Slovenia. Boasting a very modern design with twin rudder, broad stern, semi-chined hull and a retractable bowsprit, she is both extremely fast and also very stable.
Extensively updated over recent seasons and fitted out for both competitive offshore racing and effortless family cruising, MALLEMOK is the perfect ‘do everything’ yacht.
Her inventory highlights are many and include:-
· 3-cabin, 2-heads interior layout with master cabin forward and two heads
· 2.25m Lead bulbed fin keel
· Volvo D2-55 engine with Flexofold carbon fibre propeller
· Twin Carbonautic composite helm wheels with Jefa steeering
· Keel-stepped rig with control lines led aft to cockpit
· German mainsheet system with dedicated mainsheet winches
· Harken electric control line winches
· Retractable carbon fibre bowsprit
· Selden sub-deck genoa furler plus Tuffluff for racing
· Retractable anchor fitting
· Tender garage
· Raymarine instruments with recent Axiom plotter and AIS
· Webasto heating
· Electric heads
· Fridge and freezer
· Saloon TV
· Carbon fibre passarelle
· Extensive sail wardrobe from One Sails and Elvstrom
· Lithium service battery extension system
Offered for sale exclusive of VAT, MALLEMOK is an ideal option for UK-buyers or non-EU buyers looking to enjoy cruising in the Mediterranean.