Tel: Mobile: +44 (0)7988 763254
Described by Farrier as a true ocean-going cruiser the Farrier F-36 was the flag ship of the farrier design stable. The ocean going, cruising multihull is capable of being demounted for road transportation providing huge versatility for an ocean capable boat. The Farrier F-36 with its highly efficient fractional rig is easily handled by a small crew from the cockpit in even the most arduous conditions.
An aft cabin version of the Farrier F-36 ‘HEI MATAU’ has proven to be to be the ideal ocean cruiser with her current owner having crossed the Atlantic several times along with multiple cruises to Scandinavia. Offering spacious below decks accommodation she has a maximum of 7 berths with a large heads compartment included a dedicated full standing head height shower stall. Benefitting from re-fits in 2007 and 2016/17 her comprehensive inventory includes:
• Post construction assessment completed in the UK, fully certified for the requirements of the EC Recreational Craft Directive.
• FRP constructed hull and floats, constructed as one piece with integrated deck constructed in epoxy laminate foam sandwich construction.
• Retractable dagger board, timber framed epoxy laminate sheathed
• Hinged spade rudder, timber framed epoxy laminate sheathed
• Yanmar 3YM30AE, 29hp @ 3,200rpm. Installed new 2016
• Dripless type sterngland (2016)
• Brunton 2 blade folding prop, Gori 3 blade folding prop – as spare
• 230VAC shore power system – Rewired 2017 with new hardware
• Raymarine i60 tri-data Depth/Speed/Log display (2016)
• Raymarine i60 Wind system (2016)
• Raymarine i70 repeater display (2016)
• Raymarine a-series a65 with digital radar scanner on mast (2016)
• Standard Horizon CP500 Chart Plotter
• Icom IC-M601 DSCVHF
• Comar CSB200 Class B AIS Transponder
• Icom SSB receiver
• Force 10 gas range cooker, 3 burner and oven
• Soleboards of plywood with teak and holly laminate finish (2007)
• Fully re-upholstered 2016
• Stainless steel wire standing rigging (2007)
• Profurl B35S roller reefing system on forestay (2007)
• Mainsail, Genoa and Screetcher all manufactured by Saturn Sails and fitted for 2016 season
• Stackpack type mainsail cover with mast boot and lazyjacks (2021, not used as yet)
• Cockpit tent (2017)
• Lofrans Project 1000 windlass with chain gypsy and warping drum. Foot button controls on foredeck (2016)
• 2016 survey report available upon request.
Lying afloat on her berth at Inverness Marina the Farrier F-36 HEI MATAU is available for viewing by prior arrangement.