Tel: +44 (0)1590 673715
Launched in 2003 as L’AVVENTUA to designs by Alessandro Vismara, and later renamed KORENOC, this stunning Italian-built carbon composite performance sloop boasts an extremely high specification including:-
· 3-cabin, 3-heads interior layout with additional crew cabin with crew heads aft
· Yanmar 230hp Diesel engine.
· Retractable hydraulic bowthruster
· Hydraulic bathing platform with tender garage.
· Hidden submarine anchor arm
· Retractable dedicated mooring winch
· Steiner carbon rig with Park Avenue boom
· Harken & Lewmar hydraulic winches.
· Doyle Stratis Carbon sails
· 24vDC electrics with Mastervolt batteries chargers and inverters
· 10kw Kohler generator
· Fridge & freezers.
· B&G instruments.
Sold by Grabau International to her current owners in 2019 and then renamed PERKY, she was moved to Torrevieja in Spain where she has since been based.
Unfortunately, due to a malfunctioning through-hull fitting, PERKY has suffered water ingress to her bilges, resulting in damage to her mechanical and electric systems. Now in need of remedial works and a minor refit, PERKY is offered for sale at a dramatically reduced price to attract a fast and simple sale.
Please note - Items annotated with ‘**’ in the sales particulars are believed to require repair, service or replacement. This list is not exhaustive and is based upon information known at this time and equipment that has or can be tested. Please contact us for further details and survey report of the damages.
*** More photos to follow ***