Vismara V67 Custom
Tel: +39 333 74 89 281
RED CARPET is a spectacular carbon fibre performance sloop from Vismara Marine. Originally launched in 2010 and named ‘NATALI’, RED CARPET was fully refitted and modified by her current owner at Vismara Marine in 2017, including the modification and lengthening of her stern sections in order to convert the boat in a proper long range performance cruiser. RED CARPET now measures a LOA without bowsprit is 20.42m & 66.99ft (21.82m & 71.58ft as of EN/ISO/DIS rules which includes the bowsprit).
Accommodating up to six guests in three cabins, each with ensuite heads, plus crew, RED CARPET is perfect for fast, ocean adventures, with the practicality of her telescopic fin keel ensuring that her owners can enjoy the best anchorages at either end.
Following a successful ARC adventure in 2018, RED CARPET returned to the Mediterranean where she was coded and operated for luxury crewed charter.
RED CARPET boasts many specification highlights including:-
· Carbon fibre epoxy hull and deck construction
· Carbon fibre mast and boom
· Recently replaced standing rigging
· Carbon fibre bowsprit
· Millennium Sails sail package
· Teak deck
· Recently replaced larger engine
· Two double convertible chase lounge in the cockpit
· Three cabins layout with three heads plus crew
· Retractable keel
· 15kw Generator
· 110 hp diesel engine
· Air conditioning
· 100 litres / hour water marker – 2017
· Hydraulic operated folding bathing platform
· Folding carbon fibre integrated passerelle