Vismara Marine V80
Tel ITA: +39 333 7489281
Launched in 2011 to designs by Vismara Marine and Luca Dini, LUCE GUIDA is a 24m high-tech and high-performance cruiser constructed in advanced carbon composites. Comprehensively refitted at the Vismara shipyard in 2018/19, LUCE GUIDA was then displayed at the 2019 Genoa Boat Show as one of the stars of the show.
Effortless sailing is afforded by her push-button electric winches, powered genoa furling and powerful carbon rig with Technora sail wardrobe. Guest comfort on deck is catered for by large single-level cockpit area with twin cockpit tables (dropping to create day bed areas) and a removable sunbathing area on the expansive aft deck area. Her transom opens to provide storage for a tender in her large aft lazarette.
LUCE GUIA is fitted with telescopic t-bulb keel allowing for easy navigation into marinas and anchorages with 2.60m minimum draft, while extending to 3.60m to make maximum use of her powerful rig plan. Her twin 165hp VW engines coupled with a retractable bowthruster also allow pinpoint control under power and great passage-making abilities.
Below decks LUCE GUIDA has a light and airy ambience with a fantastic forward owner’s suite, along with two large guest suites aft. The galley area is forward of a huge saloon and is covered by a unique retractable sunroof which provides an inside/outside feel and fantastic ventilation. Her saloon area offers seating to port and starboard with her port dining table dropping to create an enormous day bed.
LUCE GUIDA’s specification highlights include:-
· Comprehensive 2018/19 refit
· Carbon composite construction
· Teak decks
· Drop-down bathing platform with tender garage
· Telescopic bulbed keel with 2.6/3.6m draft
· Carbon fibre rig with Park Avenue boom
· Recent South Sails sail wardrobe
· Electric winches and electric genoa furler
· Furling for staysail
· Electric furling for Code Zero
· Twin VW 165hp diesel engines
· Retractable bowthruster
· Victron electrics
· Fischer Panda 25kw generator
· 5kw inverter
· Webasto air-conditioning
· 3-cabin plus crew interior layout
· Raymarine instrument package with plotters, radar, AIS and mast-mounted repeaters