Tel +34 634 339009
Launched in 2009 and hull No.2 of the Wallynano fleet, NIJI has been extensively refitted in recent seasons to become a comfortable cruising ‘weekender’ as well as a formidable competitor to the Wallynano fleet and Spirit of Tradition class at PalmaVela or Les Voile de Saint Tropez event.
Her specification highlights include:-
· Repainted topsides, coamings, and superstructure – 2018
· New Volvo D1-20 3-cylinder engine – 2018
· Hall Spars carbon mast (2-part for transport) and boom – inspected 2023
· Cariboni hydraulics for genoa, backstay, and vang – serviced 2023
· Elvstrom EPEX sails from 2021
· Furling Code 0
· Self-tacking jib with full beam track on foredeck
· Raymarine electronics including Wi-Fi chart plotter and mast mounted MFDs
· Raymarine integrated autopilot
· Fusion Bluetooth stereo system – 2020
· Recently replaced batteries (3x service batteries)
· 220vAC shore power and battery charger
· Pressurised hot and cold fresh water
· Marine heads
· Full winter cover
· Cockpit and sunbathing cushions
· Capable of fitting inside a standard 40ft shipping container with all its gear (dismounted) including rudder, keel and mast (designed to be split in two parts).
EU VAT paid and German-flagged, NIJI represents the perfect opportunity to gain immediate and convenient access to this stunning and exciting one design fleet. NIji is about the only Wally Nano with extended motoring capabilities and range up to 250 nm for island hopping and simple day cruising across bays.