Sweden Yachts 42Add to Favourites NEW
Lead Broker - Alex Grabau
Tel: +44 (0)1590 673715
On just its second ownership since new, OESTARA is definitely one of the nicest examples of the Sweden Yachts 42 we have had the pleasure to see.
Launched in the May of 2005 as hull No.20, her first owners took delivery at the Sweden Yachts yard in Stengunsund and since then have enjoyed cruises to Scotland, Ireland, Faroes, Orkney, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, France, Portugal and the Azores. Sold to her second owner in 2017 by Grabau , Oestara’s inventory has been extensively updated and is offered with duties paid in the U.S and VAT in the EU*.
Consistently reliable throughout her ownership, OESTARA has proven to be the perfect short-handed cruising yacht, although she is more than capable of picking up her skirts and putting in a formidable performance around the cans during one of the many regular Sweden Yachts Owner’s Regattas.
Recent upgrades of OESTARA include:-
• Standing rigging replaced – 2017
• Volvo saildrive seal replaced – 2017
• 110v AC and 220v AC systems
• New air conditioning – 2017
• New liferaft – Viking 6 man CL-C inc 3 handhelds and 2 smoke – 2018
• New EPIRB – ACR RLB-37 - 2017
• USB chargers in cockpit and interior - 2017
• AIS – Vesper Marine XB 8000, with added Wifi throughout - 2017
• Selden GX15 furler with 2:1 halyard - 2018
• North Code 0 with whisker pole for downwind - 2018
• New Mastervolt 24/50 battery charger – 2018
• New canvas – dodger and sailcover – 2018
• House batteries – 4 Mastervolt 140 AH - 2018
OESTARA is now reluctantly for sale as her owner’s plans have changed.
EU VAT paid status may be retained provided any sale completes within EU waters. Please contact us to discuss the logistics of this *