Nautor Swan 46
One of the most popular Swan models in Nautor’s history, 109 of the German Frers designed Swan 46’s were built between 1983 and 1997, with ANJA being Hull No.3 and a MkI variant and one of 8 to be fitted with a reduced 2.0m draft bulbed keel, designed by Nautor.
Extremely well-maintained by her current and previous owner of 17yrs and with refits in 2016 and a recent new engine installation, ANJA has only ever seen use in Baltic waters, so benefits from short-seasons, moored outside her owner’s house, low UV degradation and proper winterisation ashore each year.
Designed as one of the very first Swans to be built with cruising in mind rather than racing, the Swan 46 model has proven herself over the years to be a fantastic short-handed bluewater cruiser as well as performing extremely well on the race course, winning the prestigious Rolex Swan World Cup in 1990 and the Rolex Swan European Regatta in 1992.
ANJAS’s specification highlights include:-
• Owner’s cabin layout with twin staterooms and full beam aft cabin with centreline double berth.
• 2.00m shoal draft bulbed keel
• Teak decks
• Recently installed Sole Mini 55 (Mitsubishi) engine
• 2016 refit with new Alcantara upholstery, new Webasto diesel heating, new heads etc etc.
• B&G navigation instruments
• Raymarine plotter
• Furuno radar mounted on transom antenna pole
• 24vDC electrics
• North Sails wardrobe
• Spinnakers and Gennaker
• Selden removable gennaker pole
• Lewmar winches with electric genoa winches and 3-speed spinnaker winches
ANJA´s recent upgrades 2021-2022:
• Full inspection and service of all rigging and mast
• Service of mast foot
• New blackwater piping
• New sprayhoods
• New shore power
• Service of deck hatches
• Engine Service