Nautor Swan 44Add to Favourites
Lead broker - Michele Antonini
Tel: +39 333 74 89 281
One of the most iconic S&S Swan of all the time with 76 hulls built between 1972 and 1975. A fibreglass IOR Sloop by Sparkman & Stephens, the Swan 44 S&S was first introduced by Nautor’s Swan at the 1972 fall boat shows, at the London Boat show she was awarded the “Boat of the Yacht Show”, the first in history of a non-British built boat won.
FOUR WINDS is hull 14 and was launched in June 1973. She has been well maintained throughout her life and benefits from a recent expenditure which makes the boat a totally restored ready for sail example of this S&S 44’ great success from Nautor’s Swan..
FOUR WINDS is a great opportunity to take part in some of the most iconic regattas and yachting rendezvous across the Med’ and further afield. There is nothing quite like a S&S Swan.
A brief list of upgrades performed:
· Installed new plumbing including new fresh water pump - 2018
· New teak deck – 2017
· Awlgrip in cockpit and deck. Steering column, main boom, spinnaker pole etc have all been painted as well. 2017
· Stemhead plate - 2017
· Goiot hatch - 2015
· Rod forestay (headstay) - 2017
· Dyneema inner forestay - 2017
· Dyneema checkstay - 2016
· Gimballed gas stoven with oven - 2015
· Boom vang - 2016
· Andersen winch on mast for reefing - 2017
· Mast step sand blasted and painted with two component epoxy - 2017
· 7x new Blake seacocks - 2017
· 8x persons offshore life raft - 2016
· 12v Computer and screen for navigation with C-Map software installed - 2015