Nautor Swan 36
Tel: +44 (0)7979907210
With 55 hulls launched between 1988 and 1992, the German Frers Swan 36 picked continued from her predecessor and namesake, the legendary and the original Swan, the Sparkman & Stephens Swan 36. Offering a market-leading combination of build-quality, performance, comfort and ease of sailing, the Swan 36 is the boat that brought the joys and pride of Swan ownership to a more practical and ease-to-manage size bracket. With striking design (shared with the larger Swan 44 of similar vintage) resultant from a collaboration with yacht design guru Andrew Winch, the Swan 36 benefits from central saloon headroom and ingress of natural light that is rarely found in yachts of this size.
Launched in 1992 (build number 148), ALFA HELIX spent the first 10 years of her life in Scandinavia and Northern Germany before moving to the UK. Remaining in the same family ownership since 2002, she has been based in Lymington for much of this time and has recently benefitted from fitment of a new Beta Marine engine as well as pre-season preparations and relaunch for the 2022 season.
Her specification highlights include:-
• 2.10m draft lead keel
• Teak laid side decks
• Replaced Beta 30 diesel engine on shaft drive – 2020.
• Max-prop 3-bladed folding propellor with rope cutter.
• Comprehensive sail wardrobe.
• Navtec hydraulically adjustable backstay & boom vang controlled from cockpit.
• GPS chart plotter radar with secondary GPS chart plotter.
• Electric anchor windlass.
• Stainless steel rod standing rigging.
• Removable inner forestay.
• Spinnaker pole and jockey pole.
• Helm position bimini.
• Inflatable tender with outboard motor.
• Liferaft plus further life saving equipment
• Bathing ladder.
• Radio/CD player.
• Gas stove and oven.
• Primary anchor plus further kedge anchor.
• Bow ladder.