Judel Vrolijk 16m Performance Cruiser
Tel: +34 675 236 174
ARADIA is a one-off performance ocean cruiser built under the direction of the naval design firm Judel / Vrolljk at the prestigious German shipyard Henze Wertf, the complete set of construction plans is available.
Fully prepared for high altitude navigation, ARADIA was comprehensively refitted in 2018 and 2019 with the best West System materials, Awlgrip paints, Gotifredi cordage, 5.5kw Northern Lights generator, air conditioning, heating, solar panels, internal and external LED lighting , new anchoring system and so on.
With a draft of just 2.50m, ARADIA can navigate safely in shallow waters and she is configured for short-handed long-distance passage-making with sail controls led back to her large aft cockpit.
Her specification highlights include:-
· West System wood epoxy construction
· Stainless steel keel blade with lead bulb
· Awlgrip hull, deck and rig painting
· Harken deck gear
· Northern Lights 5.5kw generator
· Harken electric winches
· Fully-battened mainsail system with low-friction battencars
· Self-tacking genoa
· Assymmetric spinnaker
· Garmin electronics with radar, chart plotter and MFD repeaters
· Fusion Bluetooth sound system
· TV with Trackvision satellite antenna
· Tender and outboard