JEANNEAU 54 - Grace
Swanwick Shore Road
Hampshire SO31 1ZL
+44 (0)1489 565444
Sea Ventures are delighted to welcome to the market a beautifully presented and privately owned Jeanneau 54 yacht.
A 2017 model year, built in 2016, "Grace" was supplied from new by Sea Ventures to the current private owner with an excellent specification, which has been added to during the ownership period to now include Generator, water-maker and Air-conditioning, as well as a second fuel tank for extended cruising and 2 additional sails to maximise her potential on all wind angles.
Grace presents a fantastic opportunity to own a "ready to go" quality blue water yacht at a highly advantageous price compared to new.
Now ashore at Swanwick Marina and available for immediate Purchase.
PART EXCHANGE CONSIDERED.
- Boat: GRACE
- Year: 2017 model year
- Builder: Jeanneau
- Designer: Philippe Briand Yacht Design
- Version: 3 x cabins 3 x heads
- Shallow draft keel
- In-mast furling
- Location: Swanwick Marina, UK
- LOA: 53 ft 0 in / 16.16m
- LWL: 46 ft 9 in / 14.25m
- Beam: 16 ft 1 in / 4.92m
- Draft: 5 ft 9 in / 1.77m
- Displ: 17164kg light
- Yanmar 4JH4 TE
- Self tacking jib hardware
- Spinnaker halyard c/w mast base block
- Electric rewind halyard winches
- Teak battens on terrace
- Teak battens on entire cockpit floor
- Fold up helm seats
- Cockpit table with folding leaves
- Large, comfortable swim ladder
- Retractable dinghy davits - 110kg capacity
- Electric anchor windlass with anchor, chain and warp
- Self tacking jib in grey X-Grid Mylar/taffeta
- In-mast furling mainsail
- 139% genoa (2020)
- Code 1 Asymmetric (currently set up as non-furling but easily added if required)
For full details please visit... https://www.sea-ventures.co.uk/boats-for-sale/used/sail/jeanneau/54/7639201