Grand Soleil 50Add to Favourites
Lead broker - Alex Grabau
Tel: +44 (0)1590 673715
Launched in April 2005 and very lightly used in both of her original ownerships, BELLA OF LONDON was bought in 2013 by her current owner. Coded to SVC2, she has taken her owner and crew on the ARC in 2013, the Fastnet in 2013, 2015 and 2017 and has been used for cruising in UK and Channel waters.
Comprehensively refitted and upgraded throughout her current ownership with in excess of £70k spent over the past 5 seasons, BELLA OF LONDON is one of the best-prepared and immediately usable cruising yachts we have seen in a very long while.
Her specification highlights are numerous, but particular highlights include:-
• 3-cabin, 2-head owner’s layout
• Larger 75hp Volvo engine option with saildrive and recent diaphragm replacement
• Recently replaced stainless steel wire standing rigging
• Upgraded Harken electric winch package
• Extensive Sanders & North Sails carbon sail wardrobe
• Symmetric and asymmetric spinnakers with poles and deck gear
• Fully-battened mainsail with ball-bearing battencars, single-line reefing and lazyjacks
• Flex-o-fold feathering prop
• Retractable bowthruster
• Twin alternators, upgraded battery capacity and inverter
• Webasto diesel heating system
• Holding tank
• Spectra Newport 400 watermaker
• Raymarine instrument package including digital radar & plotters
BELLA OF LONDON is now offered for sale in 100% turn-key order as her owners would like to move on to fresh projects. VAT-paid, Part 1 British Registered and SVC2 coded, she is ideal for both private and commercial adventures.