G-Force X-Treme 37Add to Favourites
Lead broker - James McNeil
Tel: +44 (0)7979 907210
From the legendary Reichel Pugh Yacht Designers, AFRICANA offers a fantastic opportunity for highly competitive racing, with both IRC and ORC certifications. She is fully optimised for racing with a carbon fibre hull, deck and matching superstructure, T-keel with lead bulb, carbon rudder plus her Southern Spars carbon mast, boom and fixed bowsprit all add to her high-performance potential. Her extensive performance orientated sail wardrobe (mostly by North Sails but with some from Quantum Sails and Ullman Sails) includes many from 2018 whilst others are from 2016 or 2012 with the total wardrobe comprising sixteen sails. She has had had many other recent updates making her the perfect turn-key race boat.
Her specification highlights include:
• Carbon Hull, deck, rudder and superstructure.
• Southern Spars Carbon keel stepped mast, boom and fixed bowsprit.
• Performance T-Shaped fin keel with lead bulb.
• Extensive sail wardrobe of 16x sails from North, Quantum and Ullman Sails.
• Mitsubishi Vetus M2.18 16hp diesel inboard engine.
• Gori 2-blade folding racing propeller.
• IRC & ORC certifications.
• Replaced Dyneema running rigging.
• Rod standing rigging.
• Optional carbon steering wheel.
• Harken blocks and mainsheet track.
• Lewmar winches.
• B & G electronics with chart plotter, AIS, autopilot and mast mounted electronics repeaters.
• Replaced life raft.
• Solar panel.
• VHF in cabin plus handheld VHF.
• Replaced electric flush marine heads.
• Sink with cold water tap.
• Gimballed gas stove.
• Anchoring equipment.
“I am the second owner and having imported her from Cape Town, South Africa in 2018, I have the necessary CE Certification and VAT paperwork. We competed in and came second in the Aegean Rally during July 2018 and came 37th in the Rolex Middle Sea Race in October 2018. I have not had time to enter any other races and have now decided that I wish to do more single-handed racing and which is why I am looking for a different boat.”