G-Force X-Treme 37
Tel: +44 (0)7979 907210
Launched in 2013, this Reichel Pugh designed carbon flying machine offers a fantastic opportunity for some exciting racing under both ORC And IRC and very fast cruising. Fully optimised for racing and 500kgs lighter than the standard X-Treme 37 thanks to her carbon fibre, deck and superstructure, plus her Southern Spars carbon mast, boom and an optional carbon fibre 3m retractable bowsprit (the original fixed bowsprit can be included), and her T-shaped fin keel with a lead bulb and carbon rudder.
The Croatian-flagged ‘DSK EXTREME’ also benefits from having rod standing rigging and recently updated Dyneema running rigging. Her extensive performance orientated sail wardrobe is from North and One Sails and includes primary sails from 2019/2020.
Her specification highlights include:
· Carbon Hull, deck, rudder and superstructure.
· Southern Spars Carbon keel stepped mast, boom and fixed bowsprit upgraded with a 3-metre retractable bowsprit.
· Original fixed bowsprit available.
· Performance T-Shaped fin keel with lead bulb.
· Extensive sail wardrobe of 11x sails from North, ONE Sails and Ullman Sails.
· Vetus M2.06 16hp diesel inboard engine.
· Gori 2-blade folding racing propeller.
· IRC & ORC certifications.
· Replaced Dyneema running rigging.
· Rod standing rigging.
· Optional carbon steering wheel.
· Harken blocks and mainsheet track.
· Spinlock jammers.
· Lewmar winches.
· B & G Mast mounted electronics repeaters.
· GPS chart plotter.
· VHF in cabin.
· Sink with cold water tap.
· Gimballed gas stove burner.