Umm Al Quwain, United Arab Emirates
The AEOLOS Performance 30“ (P30) is optimal for single and double-handed sailing and works in a wide range of offshore conditions up to category A. This boat is not only a fast carbon boat, but also a concept for racing at low costs. Easy transport, launching, low maintenance and a lot more keep running cost to a minimum and you can concentrate on what makes you successful: training and racing.
Hundreds of hours went into the development of the Aeolos P30: An international team through the entire regatta process and optimised every step: Speed, handling, rating, maintenance, transfers. The boat is very well optimized under ORC handicap rule, but without compromizing performance.
- easy to handle, reliable, light
- quick to assemble (without crane), easy to transport
- single/double hand (OSR2) and inshore racing with a crew of six
- CE-Norm Category B (offshore), upgrade to A with additional equipment possible
- length: 9,14m
- width: 2,95m
- 1.505t rigged boat without sails
- 800kg keel bulb (ballast ratio: > 53%)
- draft: 2,2m - 0,5m
- material: Carbon Prepreg (incl. rudder/keel)
- Carbon mast, boom, spreaders, bowsprit, tiller
- lifting keel/rudder (single or double)