Ultim Emotion 2 - 80ft Racing Trimaran
Phone 1 : +33(0)6 33 42 45 09
Phone 2 : +33 (0)467 66 39 93
ULTIM EMOTION 2 is one of the very few Ultim trimarans commercially available in the world.
ULTIM EMOTION 2 is an Ultim Maxi 80 trimaran born from an extrapolation of the Orma 60 trimaran Sodebo skipped by Thomas Coville. Two other trimarans have also been extrapolated from Orma 60 trimaran: Gitana XI & Tritium. Lionel Lemonchois who is a former Route du Rhum winner, has skipped ULTIM EMOTION 2 (ex - PRINCE DE BRETAGNE II) since her launching in 2012. She is a 24 m long trimaran with the weight of a 18 m long trimaran.
Therefore, she is much more seaworthy especially for single handed races. She has the capacity to sail over 40 knots!
She is well-equipped and in perfect shape for racing, and is not one to miss out on.
- The Ultim Maxi 80 Trimaran Ultim Emotion 2 (ex-Prince de Bretagne) is a true formula 1 of the seas, cut out for ocean racing. When configured for racing, this 80ft trimaran will sail at a speed of over 30 knots.
- She is a recent yacht, put in the water in 2014 for the Jaques Vabres Transatlantic crossing. Refitted in 2019.
- Decorated and Sucessful Racing Yacht
- A pleasure at the wheel, her speed and lightness create a sensation of flying (presence of two foils)
- Available for racing charters such as RMSR, Transatlantic races, RORC 600, Les Voiles de St Barth, Cape2Rio
Activities: Racing, Sail days, Team building
For full information go to: https://www.bernard-gallay.com/yacht-charter/ultim-emotion-2