NOMAD IV - Maxi Dolphin 100
Phone : +33 (0)467 66 39 93
Mail : or
NOMAD IV is a fantastic sailing yacht, that functions superbly for either racing or cruising. Designed by the famous architects Finot Conq and built in Italy by Dolphin Yachts. She is a new concept of large sailing yachts with a high freeboard, large beam and huge sail area allowing her unequalled sailing performances as well as huge spaces for the accommodation. She is particularly comfortable thanks to her length and her similarly large interior and exterior spaces.
Gold medal winner for the RORC Transatlantic 2015, setting a new record. This performance yacht with the sensation of speed and power is equipped with state of the art technology.
Cabins: 5 | Guests: 12
- A very wide yacht, comfortable at sea
- All cabins are very spacious and well-lit
- Each cabin has an en-suite bathroom
- Little heeling with her ballasts
- A luxurious and comfortable interior
- Large cockpit with two tables for twelve guests (convertible into two large sunbathing areas)
- Deck saloon with 360° panoramic view
Activities : Paddle board, Wakeboard, Kayak, Snorkeling equipment, Waterskis, Scuba diving insured, Ringo, PADI Diving Certificate, Wing-foil
For full details, please visit her dedicated page : NOMAD IV