Halas - Classic Motor Yacht
Phone 1 : +33(0)6 33 42 45 09
Phone 2 : +33 (0)467 66 39 93
HALAS’ colourful history begins in 1914 when she was purchased by the British Government. However due to the outbreak of World War I, the British Government refused to allow her delivery. She arrived in Turkish waters in 1918. In 1923 her name was officially changed to HALAS (meaning deliverance), and she was used as a passenger ferry on the Bosphorus for 65 years. 1984 saw her sold into the private sector and converted into a luxury cruiser. From 2008 to 2010 she was entirely and extensively renovated, and since this time she has been serving as a fully–licensed luxury coastal cruiser available in Istanbul and along the south-western coastline of Turkey.
With her idyllic setting and impeccable services, Halas offers the perfect atmosphere for exclusive weddings or corporate events for up to 120 people. 12 luxuriously appointed cabins accommodate up to 24 guests, while the principal indoor dining room can seat up to 60 people, with additional outdoor space for another 42 people. Her weekly tariff includes full board and beverages like soft drinks and water. Fuel, berthing dues, harbour charges, alcoholic beverages, customs formalities, charges for water and electricity taken from shore, and agent’s fees are at charterer’s expense. Any additional guests invited for a meal will be charged additionally.
Charter Destinations : Turkey
- A motor ship with a majestic and long history
- The perfect atmosphere for exclusive weddings or corporate events for up to 120 people.
- Numerous high quality and agreeable watersport toys and equipment on board
- On board well-being services include massages, yoga equipment and even hairdressing facilities upon request
- Large indoor dining space sitting up to 60 guests
- Ample deck space
- 12 luxuriously appointed cabins accommodate up to 24 guests
- Exclusively available for charters in Turkey, with a crew that know every detail about the region
Tender: Inflatable tender 150 HP Yamaha
Activities : Wakeboard, Kayak, Waterskis, Windsurfing, Ringo,
For full information visit :