Isobel's design brief called for high performance and unsurpassed, stylish comfort, and the boat builder delivered an exceptional yacht.
Her very light weight and long waterline deliver dramatic performance off the wind in a breeze, while her relatively narrow beam, deep draft and generous stiffness make her a witch to windward.
NAVAL ARCHITECT - Stephens Waring Yacht Design
BUILDER - Brooklyn Boatyard
LAUNCHED - 2011
• Cold Molded, western red cedar w/ biaxial cloth and epoxy sheathing
• Laminated frames, floors and keelson. Cored bulkheads
• Metallic gray topsides with red and white boot-top, black Interlux Ultra bottom paint
• Composite, foam cored plywood sheathed in epoxy and glass
• Quarter sawn teak decking with white deckhouse and cockpit paint
• Cockpit is split into two separate areas, aft steering/crew and a guest area forward
LOA 75'-8" 23.08 m
LWL 57'-2" 17.40 m
BEAM 15'-0" 4.57 m
DRAFT 10'-0" 3.04 m
DISP. 38,000 lbs 17.2 tons